1. Wine Tasting - Pismo Beach, with its convenient location in the heart of the Central Coast Wine Region, offers the perfect pairing of wine and waves for create total relaxation during your winter vacation. From Edna Valley to Paso Robles, countless of world-class wineries are at your fingertips when you stay in Pismo Beach. But the vines don’t end there, as there are countless tasting rooms in downtown Pismo Beach and fantastic wine and food pairings at a plethora of Pismo’s restaurants.
2. Kayaking - Grab your paddle and hit the high seas—Pismo Beach brings the Sea Explorer out of you with its year-round options for Kayak rentals. Grab a couple life-vests and the whole family and hit the cool Pacific Ocean to venture around and discover local rocks, caves, cliffs, beaches and coves.
3. Holiday shopping - From our famous outlets to small, local boutiques, Pismo Beach will make you want to shop ‘til you drop! You’ll be able to find something for everyone in the whole family this holiday season in one of our 40 outlet shops at the Pismo Beach Premium Outlets. Not to mention, any of our local surf shops are great for checking out a new board or updating your wetsuit collection for your next trip out into the waves of one of Pismo’s beaches.
4. Golfing - Looking to unwind while still winding up your swing? Grab your clubs and set out on one of Pismo’s pristine golf courses to conquer 18 holes while the smell of the salty sea air fills your nose. With stunning oceanside views, you’ve never had a more relaxed swing and a better game than at one of Pismo’s local courses.
5. Pismo Beach Farmers Market - For the freshest produce straight from the hands of the farmers who grew it, the Pismo Beach Farmers Market presents visitors with a one of a kind experience every Wednesday of every week. Hit the Pismo Pier and find crisp ingredients for your holiday recipes and specialty creations grown from the local area. Farmers Markets occur every Wednesday afternoon from 2pm-5pm.
For more information on any of these fun, local activities, visit the Pismo Beach Website.